Friday, July 15, 2011

Vintage Inspired Clutch

I just listed a new item on etsy! It's a Vintage Inspired Fully Lined Crochet Clutch and looks a little something like this... :D



 Ok...so i might have gotten a little camera happy on this clutch, but it's just so adorable! lol


I was at my Nana's house last night playing cards with her and my sister and I was working on this project. I knew I didn't ahve any fabric to match this yarn at home so i went through Nana's old scrap fabric. And when I say old, I mean old. lol. She had a ton on vintage fabric that looks brand new! And she also gave me a ton of buttons that I can't wait to use on other projects. Score! I have already started on another one in a different color. You can find this on etsy, of course. I hope you all check out my store and see the other items I have listed too :)
XO CaitlinMichelle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment