Friday, December 30, 2011

What I've Been Up To...



I've been cleaning out my room because we are painting and putting down hardwood floors!! Yay! I've always wanted hardwood floors in my bedroom! I never knew I had this many books hiding in corners though...



This is a shelf that I'm painting to match my new room.  My cat, Marvin, wanted to help me paint it.



Started painting! It's weird because that isn't the color the walls turned out to be.  They turned out a darker brown. I love it though!



I found these treasures at a local thrift store! I fell in love with them and thought they would go perfect in my room! I also found a solid wood chest to put at the end of my bed.



And finally...I HAD to fit in some time between painting to make a few cowls, that are now listed in my etsy store! http://www.etsy.com/shop/CaitlinMichelle?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment