Friday, January 13, 2012

Custom Order

I got my first ever order on etsy the night before last! I don't know if I've ever been this excited before! (I'm a nerd.) The order was for the purple owl sweater that I had in the shop, but she wants it in chocolate brown! I'm so excited that I get to custom make an order for somone! :D

Here's the progress I've made on it so far


 I've got one sleeve on and I'm working on putting the other one on!

Next, I will get to start on the owls! My favorite part! :)

Here's the purple one I already had made:

AND guess what! It sold on etsy last night too!! Ahh! So excited! Well, I'm off to finish the owl sweater and I've got to ship the purple sweater and some items for rewiewing over at the littlest polly!! I'm super excited about that too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment