Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Typical Saturday Afternnon

Yesterday my sister, Zayna, and I went to Texarkana, Tx. Which is about an hour away from the small town in Arkansas that I live in. It's the only place close around here that has a mall and a yarn store. So I go just about every weekend to get some new yarn for projects! Here are a few pictures I snapped along the way

Of course I had to knit while I was riding!

The new yarn I got! I can't wait to make some new things out of these awesome colors!

I finished this sweater for a baby gift when I got home.


It was a pretty GREAT day, because when I got home, I got an email from Polly over at The Littlest Polly blog saying that she had posted an outfit post with my handknitted set that I sent her! The pictures are so lovely and she just looks beautiful!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment