Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Working On Wednesday

Hi! I just wanted to show you all what I've been working on this week!



I started on this adorable mini moustache sweater Saturday night!



And finished it on Sunday afternoon! I think it is so cute and my pictures don't do it justice! Especially the Etsy pictures...I NEED a new camera!



I also started on another project sunday night! I'ts going to be an afghan to match my comforter! I love the colors, they match everything so perfectly!



I haven't made that mush progress though. I really like smaller projects better, but I'll get it done one of these days!

AND I am so excited that contacted The Nearsighted Owl and asked if I could send in some items to review! She did a lovely job styling them with her cute outfit! Thanks again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment